Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Gifts for Pets


Trying to decide on a Christmas gift for that special pet in your life? Through years of successful and not so successful, gifts to my dogs and cats I offer my list of what has resulted in responses from my friends happy each and every time. This list is not full of fancy gadgets, widgets or some less tasteful costumes puppy or kitten. But I have found that buying for my dogs and cats is no different than buying another loved one, like a friend or a relative. I always try to keep in mind what the pet receives the gift you like to do or what their tastes are special and then give the gift accordingly. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am buying the gift for my pets, not for myself. When I do this, I am putting back the reindeer antlers, Santa hats or sweaters silly, and instead of looking for a gift that they will love.

1. The gift of time. Without question, the only thing that our pets enjoy most is simply being with us. But our busy schedules sometimes our pets can not afford the time you need or would like us. Our dogs and cats incredible just want to share as part of our lives with us as possible, so for Christmas, plan a whole day around the two is filled with activities that are focused on your pet. If you are planning for a dog, your day might include time in a park or walking trail, play fetch or go for a walk. Then after your outdoor activity to give your dog a massage and brushing their fur. It suggests that snacks and dinner include all your favorite flavors. If your pet is a cat, you might want to spend time with them by chance a laser pointer, or a favorite toy tie to the end of a string and then play with them, and then play some more. Many cats love to snuggle and be petted for hours on end, often falling asleep in his arms. But however you plan the day, the last gift you are giving is "quality" time with your pet. This is a gift that can not be matched. It will strengthen the bond you have and both enjoy the time.Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment