Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dog Owner Tips



A friend informed me that advice dog trainer and since then it has been used to my advantage when I faced almost-palmed myself. Now that I am taking my dog ​​for a walk a little underhand tactics to dominate is an absolute delight.

My dog ​​is going to lead me Ritual Joe and all hell would break loose I heard the familiar, was always the same?

Leader of the pack?

Joe does not know my routine and I'm naturally to suppress his excitement would use risk mitigation tactics. Almost breath and make a mad dash for the door, Joe running and jumping, the task was to make the trek as quickly as possible.

Once outside, things calmed down a bit and I enjoy walking my dog ​​excited and happy to be out of me, thinking he could get on with my canine companion had been such a calming effect could feel smug.

Years a known friend dog training ritual one day while walking my dog ​​asked me and I we checked was soon Joe out once more after we were lead and deal with the situation of things did not take long to say I was proud. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment