Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cat Food: Many Choices


When I started researching articles about cat food, I found many with credible documentation and some with personal opinions. I personally wanted to know how best to feed our mature cat. He has been on dry food since birth with expensive goodies and sometimes pieces of meat - table scraps - cooked chicken, beef, tuna, salmon or pork. This may not have been the right choice.

Our cat Simba, is strictly an indoor cat. He has always had good health and has a beautiful, shiny, smooth coat, orange tabby. He has starting vomiting a little, which seems to be dried unprocessed food or treats, and occasionally hairballs. I'll leave hairballs for another article. In this article I will look at the choices of cat food. I decided to find out what type of cat food that we get for him or if a change in diet is necessary.

In my opinion, it is often the "cost" that drives the consumer's decision on what to buy cat food, even though our cats are very valuable to us. I'm sure you want the best food you can afford to give our pet, and what is best for him. In assessing the issue, I think the "costs" can be assessed in two ways.Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment